Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Man Vs. Wild

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

Ladies, does your man have some sort of weird guy crush on Bear Gryls? My guy does and I can definitely see why. First of all the man has an amazing accent that I could just listen to for days on end. Second of all if you were Bear’s wife you would absolutely never have to worry about anything. He can handle any and every situation that he is put in. The man is like a chameleon, he can deal with extreme cold and extreme hot as well as rain forests and deserts. When I first went to http://www.direct.tv/direct-tv/Vermont/C/direct-tv-Charlotte/ to find out more about getting the channel that Man vs. Wild comes on I wasn’t sure that I wanted to even get that station because I knew my husband would be head over heels for this dude. It is true. My prediction was accurate. He walks around the house asking me ridiculous questions about whether I think that Bear would do something or not. As if I have any idea of what Bear would do in his every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!