Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, June 25, 2010

June 26, 2010 My First Video Call with My Dad

Dear Dairy,

I am so happy today! I just talked to my dad thru YM/SKYPE with video! So COOL! I was talking to him while seeing his face on the screen. I also saw daddy's new house and new car! I love his room! It's so nice! He said his car is light blue! I saw it online but I didn't see it clearly. Hope to see his car soon!

Here I am while chatting with dad...



(I was laughing here..don't remember why)

I asked him so many questions. I am still wondering and curious about how he'd get there. But daddy already explained about it! I wanna ride an airplane too!
About the swimming pool mommy just said that there's a pool near daddy's place. I wanted to go there if that's the case! =)
I love to swim! If I were there already I will swim everyday!
I also saw dad's bathroom! I wanna pee there! =))
I also like dad's ceiling fan with lights in it! Cool! We don't have that in here.
How I wish we could go there so soon! =)

That's all for now dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

2 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaah daddy! ikaw b yan? ehheheh akala ko nag ba blog k n din =P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!