Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010 First Few Days without Daddy

Dear Diary,

I really can't tell how am I right now without daddy on our side. He's in Arkansas, USA already and staying there for two years for work. Mommy said we will be going there soon but we have to wait for a few months. I have no idea how long is that, all I know is that I am missing daddy. I've been looking for him, been asking mom if he's coming home already and sometimes expecting that when I came home from school, he'll be there waiting for us. I may not feel any sadness right now coz I am still young, I know in my heart that it's hard when daddy is not around. Since he left, me and Ethan were sleeping beside mommy. We've been doing this for 5 days now. I guess we will be alright....and I am hoping and praying too that soon, we will be together again as a family.
That's all for now...Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!