Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010 Few Weeks to go then bye-bye school!

Dear Diary,

I can still remember how remarkable my first day at La Cabecera de MOntessori. I was still studying at Sto. Nino tutorial back then as "saling pusa" and Mom decided to join me in 2009 class for me to observe. I love that experience, I was very happy singing and holding hands with the kids there. I fell in love with that school from the very beginning. I love the stuff displayed in the rooms, I love how they treat me and I love the ambience. I can't believe the school year is about to end very soon. I wander If I would still be there next year. I forgot to tell you dear diary that my dad has upcoming project in US and dad wants us to come with him. I know it's not yet final. We're still considering some things that could possibly happen in time that is why I am imagining things. Only God knows what will happen in the future. For now, I am lonely yet excited. Lonely because classmates and teachers were parting soon, excited because I am waiting for a vacation time and it is so soon. Hope we could still meet on summer, and hope God will let us go to US =)
That's all for now! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!