Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 10, 2010 End of Class Year 2009-2010

Dear Diary,

One more week to go and the school year is about to end. I am a little bit happy and a little bit sad for I really don't want to go to school sometimes but I am missing my classmates and friends. I'm wondering what will be my activity for the whole summer vacation....Mom wants me to enroll in swimming class and I wanted to attend a Ballet Class and Ice skating class. I will be waiting till mom finally decides. For now dear diary, I will be joining a very huge contest of the year =)
BIG Blogversary Contest


Level 1 Sponsors:
I Am Buraot : Anak Ni Kulapo : Seiko's Diary : Mom Conversations

Level 2 Sponsors:
Brisbane Australia : The Latest Buzz : 113Tidbits - Social Feeds And Daring Commentary : Thoughts And Obsessions : Just About Anything : Blog Appetite : Home Buddies

Level 3 Sponsors:
His Unfailing Love : My Memories and Crystals : Bacolod and Beyond Journey
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best Vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : The Blogger Hub : : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whispers : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Online Trends Now : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : It's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : A Woman Remembers :
Beng's Entertainment Spree : Yashiro : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Embrace Life : How I Earn Money Online

That's all for now dear diary, just wanna share more info INFORMATION about the contest. To all who wants to join please don't forget to mention my mom's JES for reference =P

HUgs and Kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!