Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010 Thank's Dad!



Dear Diary,

You have no idea how happy I am again! =)
Guess what? I finally got "Jessie" of Toy Story!!!!
I've been requesting toy story character from daddy even before he flew to US. But since we have lots of things to prioritize first, I waited for few months before I finally have it. I actually wanted woody's round up but Mommy said it's expensive. Even "jessie" herself is already expensive. It's our first time to buy such expensive toy. Mommy said it's because daddy is working so hard far from us. So I am thanking my DADDY for my new present! "Thanks Dad! I am so happy! Mwah mwah! till next time" ;D

Here's my "Jessie" ...


(jessie)

(jessie and me)

(My brother Ethan and Me with our new toys)

(Ethan and his new toy, woody and bullseye)

So there dear diary! Hope you like them too! =)

Good day!

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!