Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010 Gymnastics Summer Class - 1st Day

Dear Diary,

Finally I started my summer class in Gymnastics today...I've been so excited eversince I started to go there until this very first day.

(before class begins)

I came so early so I still have time to explore...I used most of the facilities except for those I can't reach =) I so enjoyed it but when the class proper started, I don't like to participate anymore. Mom just gave me some motivation so joined them. It's tiring, coach Roland told us we will experiencing body pains after this but I didn't experience any pain at all. Haha! Anyway hope to learn more on this summer class...I am so excited to learn things I'm watching on you tube. Mom said I will learn all of those in time, all i have to do now is listen to my coach carefully and follow what he's telling us.


(Back roll)

Well, hoping for mo re adventure in my next class....that's all for now. Good day!


Hugs and kisses,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!