Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 29, 2010 My First Award "Best in Sensorial Activities"



Dear Diary,

I am so excited and very proud to share that I received my first ever award today!

Our school were conducting awarding of TOP students every quarter and I received "Best in Sensorial Activities". This is one of our subject in La Cabecera de Montessori. Mom was so proud that she even posted it in facebook immediately. That was my first award. I wasn't on top of the class but I excelled in this subject this quarter. Mom and Dad were very happy though they were not expecting it. Hope to have more soon! That's all for now....Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!