Credits

My Birthday!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14, 2009 Happy BIrthday To Me @ SM MOA!

Dear Diary,

I just had another FUN day today! Yeah as in fun fun fun! We went to SM MOA- TOYOTA this morning for Lola Mama's INNOVA car check up and then we ate our breakfast at Jollibee and had a scoop of Selecta ice cream for dessert. After then, Lola Mama brought us to Toy Kingdom and hooray coz I got another present from her. She already gave me a play dough gift this morning and now I got another present....one of my wishes, a mini trolley for my baby doll. Thanks to you Lola Mama! She is really the best Lola coz you know what? I am not the only one who got present this day...even Ethan was so special to have a new CAR, a very special car coz it's a remote control car and mommy said it's very expensive like my doll house! Mommy was so happy for both of us! I can feel how much she wanted us to buy toys as much as we wanted but budget is always the problem. She didn't even buy what she wanted to buy like the bath wrap, terry towel wrap and personalized ink stamps she's been scouting every time we're going out. I really enjoyed the clay Lola Mama just gave me and I also enjoyed the trolley I asked her to buy for me =). I am so happy today dear diary. Waking up so early today is all worth it! After buying toys, Dad and Mom brought us to PLAYROOM and played there for an hour. It was really a fun day for my baby brother and Me. Hope everyday is my birthday =) That's all for now dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!